So I decided that since I was feeling like absolute crapola, I would try working out. That, and I had already gained so much weight- at only 8 weeks into the pregnancy. So I went Monday. I felt a little better. I went Tuesday and pushed myself probably a little too hard. I went today and wow... my attitude had done a 180. I still feel nauseated but it's not bothering me like it has been. I feel amazing and can't wait for my next workout (and if you know me, you know this is SO NOT LIKE ME). :) I am loving this new discovery.
Granted, I am only three days into this trial but I have a friend who is pushing me (mostly because she's tired of hearing me whine about how big I am). But I think with the right encouragement and the right self-motivation, I can be maternity swimsuit ready by June.
Did I just say that??? I am sooooooooo excited! The thought of me being happy with the way I look at 8 months pregnant was not even in my potential realm of thoughts for any of my past pregnancies. But this time, I realize I have real, attainable goals and I have the right tools to accomplish them. So only I can stop me now! :)
So I will say this out loud (or in black and white). My goal with this pregnancy is to either maintain my current weight throughout the duration of the pregnancy or to lose 10-20 pounds by the end of the pregnancy so that when I deliver I am in the best shape I have been in, in years! Possible? Completely. I will be much healthier. The baby will be much healthier. Everyone will benefit form this life change!
So look out world, I'm on a mission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment