Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Fun With the Bun in the Oven

So I have no idea how far along I am at this point. One website says 7 weeks, one website says 9- who knows for sure? I know my doctor will know once I finally get that appointment but in the mean time I am still sick sick sick! I keep running through different scenarios in my mind of what could be causing all of this sickness but I know most likely it's just a really healthy baby. My last child was very healthy and weighed in at a strapping 10 pounds, 2 ounces (two weeks early!) As long as this child is not that big, I'm great with hanging in there through the morning sickness for a few more weeks.

Last night, however- that was no morning sickness. Every once in a while, I have too much fiber or fruit or milk and my tummy get upset but last night was one of the worst bouts with diarrhea I have ever had! I was literally in the bathroom for over three hours. I was finally able to see a light at the end of the tunnel close to 10:00p.m. when I crawled in to bed and didn't move until the middle of the night trip to the bathroom (something I will surely not miss when I am done). But I was so sick I couldn't even function. My stomach can be so sensitive sometimes. I can remember how afraid I was the first time I got sick with one of my pregnancies. I remember thinking that I was going to eliminate the baby by going to the bathroom so much. I was 100% convinced that the baby was coming out a couple of times, but alas... they did not, so we were safe.

And now, I get to experience this all over again. But all of this upset tummy, etc makes me wonder if there might be two babies in there? Hmmm... . I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment